WAIONE WOOL ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to every sale between Waione Wool and our customers. There will be no variations to these terms and conditions unless explicitly stated in writing by Waione Wool.
Our legal entity is Lynette Watson trading as Waione Wool. Waione Wool is New Zealand owned and operates within the guidelines of the NZ Fair Trading Act 1986 and the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993. The name “Lynette Watson t/a Waione Wool” will appear on your bank or credit card statement when a purchase is made.
While we endeavor to supply correct information on this website at all times, mistakes, errors or omissions may occur. Waione Wool takes no responsibility for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, resulting from the use or application of information contained in this site.
Prices shown on the Waione Wool website are listed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to change or alter any prices at any time for any reason. However if an order has been placed the price will remain as it was the date it was purchased.
Waione Wool will accept full payment only for any online order made within New Zealand. Payment can be made by Credit Card via Payment Express, Direct Bank Transfer, or Cheque.
Product Range and Availability
All efforts will be made to fulfill any order placed with Waione Wool, however we accept no responsibility or liability should we be unable to supply the goods for any reason. Waione Wool endeavors to get product dispatched via tracked courier within two weeks of the order being placed, however, on occasion this time-frame may not be able to be met if there is increased demand or outside influences beyond our control.
Goods carry a warranty from defective workmanship and materials provided that the goods are unmodified in any way and are used for the purpose of which they were advertised. The warranty covers replacement or repair of the product itself, provided that Waione Wool is satisfied that the defects were created in the manufacture or in transit of the product. The warranty is limited to replacing or repairing any defective goods with the procedure for returns and refunds set out below.
Returns and Refunds
As most of our products are made to order (we hold very little stock), if you find once you have confirmed your order, you would like to add or alter the order we will do our utmost to change this for you, but we may not always be able to.
If you find you need to change something, contact us immediately and we will do our best for you. Once you have received your goods, we are happy to exchange them for you if you have changed your mind (except if it is a custom made order that is unable to be on sold).
For the purposes of such exchanges:
- The goods being exchanged must be returned to Waione Wool in the original condition;
- The goods being exchanged can be used as a credit for another product;
- You must meet all postage costs for both the return of your original and your new product.
- Every order that is dispatched from Waione Wool is checked to ensure the products are in the correct and intended condition, however customers have the right to return any goods deemed faulty or damaged in transit for a replacement.
The following terms and conditions apply in these circumstances:
- Where the goods are being returned due to a fault or damage they must be in the original condition as when received;
- Where return is due to a fault, the customer must contact Waione Wool within 7 days of receiving the product. If the fault becomes evident after a period of time of reasonable use, the customer must contact Waione Wool to discuss the fault and return the product as soon as practicable
- Waione Wool will cover the postage costs involved for the return and replacement of any faulty or defective goods;
- Any refunds are the sole responsibility of Waione Wool. Refunds are not the responsibility of any bank, finance company or credit card company.
Waione Wool currently uses Fastway Couriers within New Zealand for all of our deliveries and all of our deliveries are tracked. International deliveries are sent via New Zealand Post.
Delivery times within NZ may vary depending on the destination, and are usually within 14 days, although some RD addresses can take another day, if you have any questions on your delivery, let us know and we will look into it for you.
International delivery timeframes will depend on the intended destination, an estimate of timing can be obtained when requested or upon order.
Through conducting our normal business activities, Waione Wool may collect customer information including purchase history, contact and delivery details. This information will remain confidential and be held securely and will not be disclosed to any third party.
Customers who do not wish to have any personal information collected and used for any purpose other than that required to complete the transaction will need to express this in writing at the time of purchase.
Access to Personal Information:
Personal information relating to the customer is available under the Privacy Act 1993, and the customer may request changes to the information held.